Saturday, December 22, 2007

You Won't Believe This One

There's no end to what these freaks will do.

As an evergreen, I do what all good evergreens do. I attempt to propagate my species through the use of unique reproductive techniques. In my case, this process includes the judicious use of a seed pod known to the humans as a "pine cone".

Before I was so ruthlessly removed from my home, I prepared several of these seed pods, which hung from my upper branches. Eventually, it was my plan to drop them in the hope that one or more would spawn my progeny.

So what do these disgusting creatures do?

They picked off my "pine cones" and have them displayed on their fireplace mantle!

Oh, come on! You have to see the indignity in this! I mean, think about it. How would you like to have your reproductive material displayed in a glass for everyone to oooh and aaah over?

It's a good thing I have virtually no energy left. Eventually I suppose I'll stop caring. Whatever end I'm going to face, it will be a relief.

No comments: